Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i shouldn't have... i shouldn't have... i REALLY shouldn't have...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of things in life that we think that we shouldn't have done. But the thing is, when we are actually doing it, we didn't really feel anything. As in, we didn't think of the consequences that we have to face afterwards. And it's been a while since i feel like that. And today it had to happen. It's really torturing me! I don't think i can sleep tonight! I really felt as though i'm betraying my best friend. The feeling is really sickening. I shouldn't have lied to him. I shouldn't. I REALLY shouldn't have. I'm only creating trouble for myself. FIZA... why do you have to do something so stupid, when it was all going so well for you?! You got nothing better to do issit???!
Ahhh.... I hate myself. I knew it was going on TOO SMOOTHLY for me. I predicted something bad is bound to happen. And i guess that 'something' is this the thing that happened today.
Terrible. I feel so bad. So guilty. So sorry. I really didn't mean for it to happen. I hope you'll forgive me. I'm Very SORRY. Please forgive me.

No comments: