Tuesday, April 25, 2006

mishaps happen all the time
-----------------------------
Yesh...they do! ARGH! But this is beyond forgiveness! omg! Itz the worst start to a new school ever! Itz infuriating you know! okok...here's the story... Yesterday.. i got my textbooks.. Then just before i got home, i went to do run some errands.. So.. yah.. then i had to carry a lotta stuff.. and.. the 'best part'... is that... it just had to rain! So... on top of all the stuff... i had to carry an umbrella... So.. my books were initially in my bag.. But i decided to hand carry them, so that i can put some of the things in my bag... And after all that... I went to check my letter box.. So.. i put the bags and things in the floor...whereas my books... i placed them on a table next to it.. So.. yah.. you may have guessed it already.. i totally forgot about the books! Imagine this... All this chaos happened at 5pm... And i only realised that my books were missing at MIDNIGHT!!! YAH!!! While i was packing my bag!!! My Gawd! I totally went MAD! I rushed down with my younger brother... And.. AAAAAaaaaaaaahhh! Itz not there anymore!!! I went totally hysterical i tell you!!! And.. those books cost me $50!!! Sheesh!!! I'm so darn careless!!! Well of course i'm not gonna tell my mum abt it.. She'll go bulistic! Luckily i still have some of my money left... So i think i'm gonna have to go and buy them again tomorrow...


And you know what... I was so darn upset about it.. that.. i just have to share it with someone... and.. i somehow called... Shan... YESH! SHAN WEE!!! yah.. called him... and..my goodness i was damn nervous... I think my voice was shaky.. and i somehow was at loss for words... Really didn't know what to say... sheesh! And to think that i actually did that on air!

So.. anywayz.. Hockey training starts tomorrow.. ARGH! Should have bought a pair of sports shoes yesterday!!! Nevermind lah.. i guess i'd have to use the old one first... I'll have about 4 hours interval before training starts.. So.. i think i'll use that time to buy my MP3 cum thumb drive...!

No comments: