great clips not to be missed!
----------------------------
MY ANATA
This is one of my favourite songs(got introduced to it recently by Adriano).
Itz My Anata by David Tao.
ah.. i was darn shocked when i found out that the orginal singer is David Tao... I mean.. this song...is so...so...NOT HIM! I've always known him as the great sentimental and ballad singer... didn't know... there was a different side of him... but fortunately it was a GOOD side of him.. Quite enjoyed the clip... ahaha..so..cute!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fxqTiAULHtQ
AHH.. I couldn't find Adriano's rendition of it!!! Itz missing somewhere...online...!!! Haiz.. But dun worry.. i suppose i can get hold of it later on...
JIA GEI WO
This is also another one of the songs which i got hooked to recently..(got to know abt it, tanx to Adriano)
Itz Jia Gei Wo by Alex To.
Initially i didn't even know who this 'Alex To' is... until i saw his video then... "ah..so itz him..".
Well, i think that this song doesn't suit his voice at all... Or rather, his voice, doesn't 'click' with this song... So... yah... a very... very bad combination... As wad Simon used to say(oh wait..he still says it!), "it was rather...PAINFUL!" Its true...wait till you hear Adriano's rendition of it.. then you'll know what i mean...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKDhiNlfMP4
A rendition done by Adriano. I must say, that he's a better singer than Alex, well, at least for this song. I mean, this song totally suits Adriano's voice and with his cuteness and all that... this song was excellent! Alex has that 'manly' and tough voice... and it...seriously doesn't go well with this song, which is full of meaning but yet... there's a side of bubbliness(is that even a word?!) to it. Bottom line is... Good job Adriano! And i'm glad that they chose this song to be part of the Campus Superstar album! (shoot! still hasn't got the time to buy it... aaah!)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yHZ0tPYXZ2s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment