===========
Yesterday went to Far East Plaza... We ate at Nana Thai restaurant... I ordered Singapore Fried Bee Hoon... Damn Nice!!! And it costs $4.50... Highly recommended by me...!!! Itz at level 4... After that...we walked for almost an hour...before i finally found my first t-shirt which i bought at a shop called 'bus-stop'... Then...half an hour later...saw a secluded shop... which apparently..had all of itz t-shirts imported from Thailand... That is why... it captured my attention in the first place... I bought only 2 t-shirts in the end... and i wished i'd should have bought more... So...yah...most probably going back there again soon... And yah... I also bought a lovely watch... Finally... itz been a while since i wore a watch... Still getting used to it...So...yah...
This is the top from 'bus-stop'... It kinda had that cheongsam feel.. Kinda unique... So...yah...loved it...and itz $10....
These 2 are the 2 tops imported from THAILAND... There's so much t-shirts to choose from... And somehow i ended up with only these 2... And itz $13 each...

I juz love this tee... i think itz one was the nicest t-shirt i've ever bought so far... And i'm gonna buy more of this kinda style...
And this is the watch... I like the strap... Itz not plastic... but it has that polyester feel going on...
Just look at the seconds-hand... How cool is that?! And itz for only $9.90.... And if you buy a second watch...it'll be only $9... There's a lotta exquisite watches there too...which of course, is of a rather higher price...
Look how beautifully it fits onto my wrist... ah.... isn't that a wonderful... And from now on... I'll try not to knock my hand accidentally on to something... Wouldn't wanna scratch my newly-bought watch...
And this is the whole collection... Although itz not much...but...itz definitely tiring and time consuming...
Anywayz...went to watch VALLIANT at Orchard Cineleisure today... And it juz spells only one thing...'B.O.R.I.N.G'!!!! I really felt like falling asleep eventhough there's a large coke to spike me.. OMG... A total waste of my money... ARGH!!! So..yah..wadeva... At least there was a cute guy to serve me at the ticketing counter... I was so.. 'into' him... that i gave him $5 intstead of $50... Damn malu... And diz guy friend of mine was like laughing his head off... Since i 'belanja' him the tickets... he bought the foodstuff... Then was was diz... really cute foreign guy...in front of me... He saw me... and i saw him... damn good-looking... But then my friend juz had to spoil the mood by calling out to me to carry the foodstuff... And diz guy... looked at my friend then me.... and was kinda implying, "oh...you're with him?" Then he kinda turned away.. Hahaha... I felt like telling him..."oh..no...no...he's just a friend"... But then again...who am i kidding... Trying to get to know with a foreigner... So...yah...there were more cute guyz after that too... Anywayz...saw a few of my ex-classmates... There was Jonathan... Finally saw him...and he was working too... But..sadly...he's too busy to notice me... and moreover..his manager was next to him...so...i just left him alone... But..itz good to see him again... Then...there's Danial with his gf... And Sally...
You know... there were a few times... while i was walking...and let's say... i passed by couple... At times...the guy would look at me... and even turn his head around... And if his gf didn't notice it...he'll keep on looking... but if the gf saw him doing that... he'll be like,"yes dear...no..no..i'm not looking at anything..." I juz dunno what to say...
So..yah.. tuition lessons are becoming more...and more... suffocating... It somehow hadn't help me much... And getting damn worried... Aww mann... This juz sucks... We'll see how the next few weeks will be like... Oh yah... i've posted my recordings at www.kara-ok.com so..go check it out.. One English...and one Chinese song... My nickname is 'freeze'... So... yah...go and have a look at it... And let me tell u first... Some of those people...can really sing... And they sang better than the original singer.... So... look out for them...! Okz... i'm damn tired...gonna try and get some sleep... And if u ever visit that site...please comment...alritez!

No comments:
Post a Comment