Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My questions and doubts were 'almost' answered today...haiz...and.. i totally blew it...mann! So now...i'm not gonna be able to sleep peacefully tonight... This afternoon i went to the library with my elder brother... Then i think i saw him...i think it was him lah... And i really blame myself for not wearing specs...haiz... I was approaching the comics section...then...i saw a guy... wearing a familiar shirt...and looks kinda like him...on a bench nearby... I didn't really see his features... So...i couldn't really confirm who he was... Then i thought to myself.. 'ah...maybe it isn't him...maybe i'm juz imagining him like i always do...' So...i ignore him and looked through the pile of comics... Then while i was doing that...i can feel that he's looking at me...for quite a long time... This incident is true because...it was my brother who told me.. So...i was really...really...curious... I really wanted to stand right in front of him and take a good look at him... But... I refrain myself from doing so... I wouldn't wanna embarrassed myself... So...erm..yah...time..and time again...i'll look at him... but it seemed that he didn't respond to me in any way... And if that was really him...that he really pissed me off by not acknowledging me... haiz... but then again my eyes may be playing games with me... So... things kinda ended like that... So..i guess...all night long...i'm gonna keep pondering about this thing... haiz...

Life has been pretty rough for me... I had to quit my job... So..now...my mom's kinda irritated with the fact that i have no job and so... she'll be screaming on top of her lungs asking...why isn't this done... why isn't that done.. why issit so messy...why hasn't i cooked...blah..blah...i really..really feel like a maid with no pay... pathetic...but..then again...itz my fault...i should have stayed with my sucky job... haiz... Why...time..and time again...i keep creating troubles for myself... this is terrible!!! And you know what....i have no money for my tuition fees.... And i really...really...dun wanna drop-out of tuition... So... i'm not sure how i'm gonna pay the fees... But... i'm definitely gonna be in that class unless the tuition centre can't accommodate me anymore... haiz...then...that will be really...really...bad...

Well...someone once said to me... once you've hit the rock-bottom... then there's nowhere else to go except...UP! And i'm gonna remember that alwayz...to motivate myself!!!

No comments: