Friday, August 19, 2005

Itz has been a hell of a week...or 2... I'm pretty much struggling and literally drowning in the domestic world... There's juz too much work... My mom is still ordering me around... And itz really...really...pissing me off... She wouldn't leave me alone... You know, she alwayz came back from work at about 9.30am.... Then she'll sleep till the afternoon... And the first thing she'll ask me when she woke up is, "Have u done the cooking?" And at times... She'd wake up much, much earlier and i'll be like, "no...haven't cooked yet"... Then she be irritated and replied sumthin like, "why u haven't cook?! I'm very hungry u know....!" Then she'll juz stomped back to her room... MANN!!! Sumtimes i juz wanna scream at her and tell her not to boss me around... But...then again...she is my mom....my one and only mom... Haiz... But she has the right to act like that...it is my fault anyway... If only i'd pass my exams...If only i was in poly... ARGH!

Another thing... Is that fcuking ex-company of mine... I can't believe i still haven't received my pay....!!! BLOODSUCKERS!!! I can't believe they call themselves a 'law firm'... They've postponed my paycheck for so many times... Itz been a month already... And my mom keeps saying that i've been cheated...that company won't pay me... I've been taken advantage of... blah...blah...she'll juz nag...over and over again... And yah...itz kinda taking itz toll on me... coz...i've yet to pay for my tution fees... and.. Damn... I'm screwed... I really dun wanna be kicked out of my class... Shit... How... If i ask my parents for the money...they'll be like..."You told us ur gonna settle the fees urself... Who ask u to quit ur job? And who was the one who ask u to enroll to that tuition... You...alwayz bring trouble to this family..." Mann...! My life sux!

Itz less than 2 months away... I'm freaking out... Totally freaking out!!! Oh...anywayz...today...i FINALLY went back to school to get my certificate... And to my surprise...the so called 'laminated' certificate... doesn't look as though it was laminated... I mean... Itz still 'flippy-foppy'... Not strong.... And it wasn't proportioned...Oh well...at least the background is green...

So...yah...gotta find a temporary job... and erm...yah...revision all the way...!

No comments: