Sunday, October 29, 2006

itz over, again.
------------------
Yah. Itz Hari Raya again. And once again, itz over. Well, not quite over but at least we've all gone through the first morning. So, yah. Pretty much the same thing happened every year. And yah, once again, i'm unable to 'click' with my cuzzins. And one comment, really made me realised that people do, observe. You see, we were all doing the visitings together in an extremely large group. And all the cuzzins were walking together, but somehow, my family, sort of drifted away from them. And we were'nt really walking with them. Being me, i just kept quiet and walked my own way. Then a female cuzzin of mine, 2 yrs younger than me, came up to me and said, "Why do you hae to be so anti-social?" Seriously, i really didn't know what to answer! I didn't even know that was coming! As much as i'd wanted to get back to the crowd and started talking about anyting... i just... can't be bothered. I just, went back to doing my own thing. And she just walked away, couldn't care less about it anymore.. And you know what, at the same time, somehow, i was hurt. I'm not sure why or how but.. i was indeed hurt. Because a part of me, didn't want to be the anti-social self that was being portrayed. But it couldn't be helped. It'z not that i WANT to be an anti-social, it'z just that... sometimes, things just don't go the way we wanted it to be. So... yah... anywayz... apart from that.. Life pretty much goes back to normal after that.

Rite now, involved in some of the school's events. Oh.. and the talent quest.. AAHH... Don't think i can join this year. Blame it on my laziness and forgetfulness. I really thought that the deadline would be miles from today. But little did i know... the deadline is tomorrow!!! And i dun even have a song!!!! SO sad. I've been telling my frenz i'd wanted to join it, coz itz part of my new years' resolution. But.. i guess... this resolution is gonna have to be brought forward! omg. This is such a disaster. I can't believe this is happening to me. Or you know.. maybe itz a good thing. I mean, at least, this year i can be part of the audience and feel the atmosphere and competition, before i finally get involved with it. Haiz. This year is 'supposed' to be a good year for me. Oh well...

Yesterday, went to watch my bro's musical!!! OMG! Didn't know there'd be so much 'comedy' in such a musical. There's one whereby i'm pretty sure everyone in the audience will remember vividly. 2 of the actors, a mother and father, were looking for their seats in the theatre. But before that they were arguing about something. And so, the mood there was already very angry and moody. Then the husband angrily asked, "Now.. WHERE'S MY SEAT???!" Then surprisingly, the wife answered, "itz IN YOU!"(seeds) My gawd!!! I didn't think my brother's school would come up with THAT! There's a few more of the 'censored' jokes... So.. dun tink i'll go on further. Although, i do think that i should have taken a picture with SHANE!!! The lead actor, of course!!! He's so.. charismatic... After the performance, i all the actors came out to greet their friends and all that... And SHANE was standing in front of me!!! OMG!!! And he actually turned aound to tap my bro's shoulder, telling me dat he did great and all that! I was like stammering... i tried to ask my bro, "erm...ah...dat...dat...guy... erm..." My bro was like.."huh? who? ohh.... RICARDO issit...?" I was like wth... why d heck would i wanna ask him abt the eunuch! Haiz. Bummer. Didn't take a photo with shane.. haiz. Oh well. Hope to see him in the next production!!!

No comments: