I'm NOT missing you. Really.
-------------------------------------
Everytime i see you, my heart is pumping.
Everytime i think of you, my heart is jumping.
Everytime i thought about us, my heart is broken.
Everytime i remembered the past, i'll never let myself be forgiven.
Believe it or not, i still have the portrait of me drawn by you.
Believe it or not, i still look at it everytime before i fall asleep.
Believe it or not, but you are still alive in my dreams.
Believe it or not, i still want to fall in love with you again.
I know, i'm stupid to have let you go.
I know, i'm being vain.
I know, i'm asking too much of you.
I know, I know, I know.
Three years have passed, by right i should just throw all the memories away. I still have to think of others. I'm sure he's moved on. I'm extremely sure he has done just that. It's just that i still think that somehow we can we together again. Ridiculously as it sounds, i think we do have a slight chance. Don't we? All these years i've been keeping form you the reason. The reason which you are dying to know three years ago. I really hope that one day, i'm able to explain it to you. There's just some things that needs time. Time to heal. But trust me, until now, my heart is still open for you.
With all that's being said, I'm not missing you. Really. I can't miss you. I have no rights to do that. And i guess that's the punishment i get for hurting you. From the bottom of my heart, i'm truly very sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment