Sunday, March 26, 2006

wad a sad conclusion
---------------------
A.D.... A.D.... A.D.R.I.A.N.O... ADRIANO GO GO GO!!! But to bad he won't be able to go all the way towards the finals! Coz i really like him! What's there not to like him! He's so adorable... So blur... and on top of that, he can sing! (well, at least better than Renfred!) Sorry but i just have to say this... RENFRED CAN'T SING! All he can do is just dance but even so, his moves aren't really fantastic! And as a superstar, you should be able to do both! Eventhough ADRIANO can't really dance but he has the personality and great stage presence to compensate it...! ADRIANO should have gone to the finals! Haiz. But.. wadeva it is, the overall winner of the competition will obviously be teresa... Well... no unless she becomes too complacent and decided to take it light... then... i guess the winner shall be zhi yang... So... all the best lah 2 them.

Oh and... my goodness... I'm so in love with... the songs that ADRIANO sang previously... which is... 'Jia Gei Wo'... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... So...damn nice... and the lyrics... are short and simple but yet so meaningful and romantic...! I LIKE IT! I can listen to it over and over and over again without getting bored(which i've done for the past few weeks!) And..not to forget... the oh-so-kawaii 'MY ANATA'! Another one of my favourites... Initially i didn't believe when a friend told me that the song was originated by David Tao! AHAHA... But..yesh..itz true... I even found the lyrics... and.. also.. 'Jia Gei Wo' by Alex To. So...yah... you can say i went through those 2 songs at least once a day... I even hummed those tunes at work! Sometimes, without realising it, i even sang them out loud! My gawd! That was so embarrassing!

Anywayz... I'm almost done with my enrolment stuff... I guess i'll be sending them out on Tuesday or Wednesday... Then... as for the medical check-up... Well... there's so much drama! My god! Okz... i went to the clinic yesterday... Then... the nurse told me to fill up half of the report(which i was supposed to get it done b4 i got there!) And then... I was supposed to check my height and weight at the front door, in front of everyone! Embarrassing! YAH! And she even said my height and weight outloud! Then i saw...2 guyz... holding the TP medical report... So... yah.. they were like whispering something to each other when they saw me holding the same report! I juz hope i won't meet them in school! Anywayz... then... i was told to have the eyesight test... AND... argh! This was the crucial part! I mean... without specs... I couldn't see a goddamn thing! And... guess what... Even with specs, i couldn't see anything! ARGHH! And she was like.." eh... even if u wear specs, you also couldn't see anything ah?" AAAAAHH... SO EMBARRASSING! Then... i thought my nightmare was over... but... NOOOOOOO! There's more! I was supposed to get my urine test done... the nurse gave me the cup like 10 mins ago... and i came back to her with the same cup and told her..."nurse... cannot lah...dun have anything" And she's like..."ah...okok... i give u water ok..." AHAHAHA... It was rather hilarious, come to think of it lah.. So... anywayz... she said she couldn't wait anymore... so... she told me the urine test can be done later but at that time, i had to see the doctor... So... yah.. i went it... Then i just stood there in front of him... while he calculated my BMI or sumthin... Then... he said.."ok..zuo" I was like... err... ok... so i sat down... Then he asked... "How about your urine test?" I replied, "hai mei yo zhuo" meaning to say, i haven't get it done yet... and he was like, " HUH?!" With him, frowning his eyebrows and all... I was rather taken aback by his reaction but i quickly replied back to him, "oh.. i haven't get it done yet..." Then there was silence... Then he took out that pump thingy... to take your blood pressure, i think. Then i thought he was rather 'VIOLENT'... He covered my arm with that thing in an angry manner... then... pump it all up as though my arm is gonna burst anytime! At one point, i couldn't breathe! My gawd! I didn't know a medical check-up would be so torturious! Then he told me to lay down and he kinda pressed my abdomens...and you can hear the 'water wave' inside my stomach... If he had stopped later... i guess... i wouldn't have let out a fountain over him! I mean, one do you expect?! I juz gulped down a huge cup of water!!! So... yah... anywayz... after that... i came out... and the nurse was like,"hey... i still need your urine you know..." And i was like, "okok... i know... you needn't said it out loud!" So.. i took that cup and hurried to the toilet.... Then... i came back... with a rather similar expression to the earlier scenario... But... with a little... weird grin... I told her..."i have it here... but... very little leh..." She kinda laughed a little and said..."ok lah...still can..." AHAHHA! And so... waited for a while...paid the fee... and she told me to get my x-ray done at JP... But i went there, bearing in mind that the clinic was closed... Coz... i checked the list of clinics... and... itz stated that the one in JP is close on Saturday... So... i wander around the mall... while waiting for my friend... Then... i sort of browsed through the receipt that the nurse gave me... She'd circled one of the addresses... And..it was the clinic that i was supposed to go to for my x-ray... and i scanned through the address... And... SAW IT! The unit number is 04.... but the one that is stated in my booklet was 05! And then it hit me! ITZ NOT THE SAME OUTLET!!! arghhh! I totally wasted my half an hour doing nothing, whereas i could have gotten it done! And so... i totally freaked out... and...rushed to the clinic... Luckily there were'nt many people... And.. so.. in about 10 mins, my name was being called... So.. ok lah.. i brought into a room... then.. the doctor asked me to stand against a machine.. then he said..." erm.. can u tip-toe a bit"... And i was like..."yah lah..yah lah... i know... i'm short ah..." And to my surprised he actually replied in a joking manner, "ahah..no lah...it'z just that you don't have enough height..." AHAHAH... i didn't know there are doctors who can take on jokes and make you laugh! Then after i'm done he came into the room again and said, "ok lah.. all done.. you can go home already liao...! No need to wait..." AHAHA... He's so... so.. dunno lah what to say...

So... ok... then...about the shopping thing... dunno whether itz gonna happen... He just told me a few days ago that he's not sure whether he can make it onnot... so... i dun tink itz gonna happen after all... so.. ok lah... nvm... i can go out with my gal frenz instead..

Ok.. tomorrow's gonna be another working day for me... So... gonna sign out... for now...

No comments: