mind ur OWN goddamn BUSINESS!!!
--------------------------------------
It wouldn't have hapened if i'd stayed at home...It wouldn't have happened if i didn't go back that shop... ARGH!!!! My gawd...! I have no idea who you are... I have not offended you in any way... But... why do you have to do THAT to me...! You have no idea what you've done to me, do ya?! I suppose you don't even care to know the consequences... All you were keen about was to pass me that hurting,sarcastic,unforgiven & selfless REMARK!! Juz who the hell do you think you are to make me feel so small and so pathetic... I hate you... Can't you juz mind your OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS...!!! If you think you are doing me a favour by pointing out my flaws...well..you are WRONG..! You're actually doing harm to me... And i could even SUE you..! Coz you humiliated me..!!! FUCK OFF!!! ITZ NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.... and you have no right to comment me that way!!! Just you wait...the next time i see you... oh wait...i didn't even see your freaking face... and that's how fucking pissed i was... Eh..please lah... If you wanna comment on people's flaws... i suggest you look at yourself in the mirror first... I'm pretty sure that you're no better than me... In fact you're DAMN worse... got that?! You are WORSE THAN ME...!!!! ARGH!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! Once again let me remind you people...i am a person who likes to live in denial... so..don't ever...go straight to my face at tell me what's wrong with me!! I hate that! I'm positive there's a whole lot of stuff going on with you...so..don't go around correcting other people.... all you're doing is hurting them...and leaving them.. self-conscious about themselves... so..THINK before you SPEAK!!! Itz MY PROBLEM if i'm deceiving myself... Itz MY PROBLEM if i dun wanna face the truth.... Who are you to tell me what to do or how to solve my problem... JUZ LEAVE ME ALONE!
ARGH.... i'm pretty much in a shitty state... Very depressed... I have no idea how the hell am i gonna face the outside world... Until now,i still can't accept critism.. and so in a way, i dun go around critising the others...so.. basically i'm balanced up.. but i have no idea how the person who goes around telling the others their flaws feel... do they feel bad? or do they juz can't be bothered what to feel....? coz their main focus is to tell others their flaws...and how to fix them..or how awful their flaw is... gosh...! I juz don't understand these people... I'm juz grateful that my family and close friends knows how i feel...so...they're totally aware that i'm a sensitive person..and..they're definitely pretty much careful with their words...
Mann... I feel like hibernating at home for the month to recuperate... i really do. I feel like a sick patient..who never gets better...partyly because i dun taker medication.EVER. And i always have the tendacy to let the illness heal by itself... i know it takes time...but...i'd rather be it that way than to swallow those pills...i know they're colouful and all...but still...i'm not attracted to them...NO WAY.
Time... all i need is time... and everything will go away.. all my problems solved...and..soon..i'll get my confidence back... only time will tell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment