Its been an extreme long time when i last updated my blog... You can say i'm busy... You can say i'm lazy... You can say i've not been in a good mood lately... but only me, myself and i know the truth deeply...
The past few weeks have been total hectic to me... I kinda broke-down... I was really at my lowest point ... And after that horrible, unpredictable and cunning truth, i really thought to myself... 'what was i doing?' I really thought the world was turning against me... But then again, why would the world turn against me if i didn't do anything... As the saying goes, 'there's a reason for everything' And indeed 'the truth' did do me some justice... I finally woke up from my sleep that began many, many years ago... And i finally learnt my lesson... I will never achieve anything just by thinking hard about it... An achievement comes with a very strong mindset of someone who's very determined and will really work extremely hard for it...
When i was in Kindergarten... I'd always take the opportunity to observe a group of students who always passes by my class... I admire those girls because they were wearing such nice school uniform... And eversince then, i told myself i will go to that secondary school... And its all because of the uniform... But in the end i wasn't accepted in that school... I was really disappointed because that was the school i really wanted to go to since i was young... But then again not being accepted in that school was a good thing anywayz.... If i wasn't rejected by that school i wouldn't have found my good friends that i have now... So...sometimes...not being able to get what you always wanted isn't that bad... And now, i'm in the same dilemma again... The polytechnic that i really wanted to go wasn't able to accept me .... Same goes for the diploma course that i've been thinking about for the past year... Well, maybe its fate...maybe its not... Maybe its just me being unfortunate again and again...
About 2 weeks ago.... I applied for another course online... Which was actually wasn't eligible for me... So.. anywayz i just went against the rules and just applied for it... The particular polytechnic actually wanted me to send my particulars within 7 days... But unfortunately i did not send the items that they wanted... because i though i was having high hopes for it... I didn't want myself to feel hopeless and disappointed all over again if i were to be rejected again... So at that point of time... my brother has been encouraging me to re-take the exam again... which i was reluctant to do at first... But when i thought of it again... Maybe its a good thing to give myself a second chance... Anywayz... 2 days ago... i received a letter from that polytechnic... i was trembling when i was holding that letter... The first time i read it... the poly was unable to consider my application because i did not send in my particulars... I was pretty upset about it... So i thought... Oh well... i guess i'm going through the exam again...i'm left with no choice... Then a few hours later... I kinda had the urge to read the letter again... reading every single little details this time round... I read it a couple of times to assure myself that i wasn't seeing things or imagining stuff... It said they couldn't consider my application because i did not send in my particulars... And because of that they wanted me to send my particulars within 10 days as of the day i received the letter... I had mixed feelings at that time... relieved...glad... i'm given the second chance... But then again i don't want to have high hopes for me getting that particular course... But whatever it is...i made good use of this second chance... And immediately after receiving that letter, i photocopied all the documents that they wanted... And i went to post it just now... Hopefully they'll re-consider my humble application...
So...yah... Now i'm just waiting for the feedback... And in the meantime... I'm taking out my books again...haiz...i never thought i was gonna take out all my books as they've all collected dust for the past 4 months... So... i guess i'll just give more updates next week...when i get the results...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dun be disheartened...i retook twice...or to include my first sitting...a total of 3 years i wasted on O ...just to get a pass to make a 5 credit..... keep trying...good luck...
Hellos, just curious, what course did you chose?
Post a Comment