Wah...itz been ages since i updated my blog...and.. my blog almost vanished just now... I had some bloggie crisis... I adjusted somethings in my template...and... i kinda made all the other stuff inside my blog to disappear...except the pictures... And my blog was left in that horrible state for a few hours... Then...came my hero...oopss..no...not hero... an expert in computer stuff i should say... and...my blog was re-lived...once again...
Anywayz... i didn't really went out this week... I kinda just slacked at home... and still having more and more...nightmares...or issit dreams...about my results... Haiz... I just don't know what to think or what to expect... Whatever it is...i wouldn't want to think of it...until...the day itself...
I guess...i'll be home alone...tomorrow...my whole family will be going to some swimming pool... And i bet...when i''m wake tomorrow...everyone will be gone already... and..they'll leave me with nothing but a house to clean... Oh well... I don't really mind it...
I think my books are due already...but i'm kinda lazy...to go to the library...i'm juz not in the mood anymore... I hope my brother is going to the library tomorrow... And i'll just ask him to return my unread overdue books...
Ok then... i guess...i'm gonna watch tv now... I'm juz hoping there'll be something to watch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment