I'm waiting.... Still waiting... I'm still waiting 'patiently' for my future to be confirmed by authorities... End of April... Haiz... Itz such a long time... Anywayz... i was just thinking... Since young, itz been hard for me to get the things that i wanted... Let's say... A barbie doll... I guess i was 6 at that time... I was at a shopping mall when I saw this 'gymnastic' barbie doll... And i was totally intoxicated & mesmerized by it... I begged my mom to buy it for me... But it was to expensive... And so i did all sorts of stuff to irritate my parents... I shouted... I cried... I stomped my feet... I roll down all over the floor... And really caught a lotta shoppers attention... And my parents couldn't stand it anymore and.... I GOT THE BARBIE DOLL!!! And once i got it, at first i was pretty excited about it...and not wanting it to be out of my sight... But after a while... I seemed to forget about it and juz left it lying around and in the end... it ended up in the dustbin... And that goes for all the other things that i've desired for... It all ended up being avoided or thrown away... I just don't understand myself... Itz hard for me to get the things that i wasnted.... But once i got it... I just don't know how to appreciate it... And i juz hate myself for not appreciating it when i got the chance... And because of that... I hurt others... And i've still not forgiven myself for hurting others...
So...anywayz... i juz wanna say all the best to all my friends who managed to get into their desired course or school... Have a good life in poly...! And for some in JC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment