Sunday, January 02, 2005

I'm not going to school tomorrow!!! Yeah!!! Ain't that fun...?! Well not going to school is great...but it will lead to a huge problem... What am i going to do the whole morning and afternoon??? At least i'm going to work at 5pm...that'll help to accompany me through the rest of the day... So...anywayz...i've decided to change my phone number...from a prepaid to a line... I think it'll be easier for my boss or friends to contact me... From what i know people are getting irritated with me for not replying their messages or call... But i think now, that i'm using line...i won't have to cut short the conversation... Oh yah...yesterday my whole family went to Bukit Merah just to taste the Chicken rice recommended by Sito from the Makansutra show...Hey I just loved that show...But sad...the show is no more... Anywayz...we went there only to find that the stall was closed...so...since we're there, we just ate chicken rice that's sold t the hawker centre nearby... It was alright lah...the sambal isn't that nice though...and the rice..erm...it was kinda soggy and oily ...well the chicken was 50-50 lah... So..hmm..let me give a grade on the chicken rice...I'll give it...2/5... Like i said...it isn't that nice... So...anywayz...i really hope that i'm going to start work soon...

No comments: