Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Before anything, i'd like to thank Azlan for staying up late to help me out with this new layout and it looked fantastic!!! Thanks alot!! And i got that scrolling thingy....Yeah! I simply love it!
Okz, now for my story... I had a really weird but wonderful dream last night... Erm... I dreamt that i was married and that my husband and i went for a vacation or issit a honeymoon.. Not very sure... And.. we went to Paris!!! And that we could see the Eiffel Tower from our room... And the thing is... I knew this 'husband' of mine very well... And... I didn't expect him to be my 'husband'... ahhaha... And then... while i was having this wonderful dream... i suddenly woke up when i heard my mom knocking on the door asking for a Home Economins apron... And i was like...AWWWW MANN!!!
Well the thing is this wasn't my first time i had a dream about being married... A couple of times i dreamt that i got married at a very young age... Itz like as if... I didn't have time to finish my poly studies... Itz kinda dramatic.. Argh!!! And... when i had this kind of dreams... In the middle of the dream... i was woken up by a stupid reason... And then asking myself.."wad was that all about???" And then i tried remembering..."who's the guy???" And most of the time this guy's images were not very clear... Haiz... Well, i heard that dreams are usually events that is the opposite of what's gonna happen... Which means... I'm going to marry at an old age...? But...there were times...when something took place and i asked myself,"eh, i've seen this event happening before..." You know, that kinda thing, you thought you were able to predict the future... Haiz... My late bedtime must have made my mind all tangled up... Oh well, i guess itz just a dream huh...

No comments: