Monday, January 28, 2008


simply tired
---------------
Itz barely 10pm but i'm already going to sleep.. after typing this.

I'm juz so darn tired today...

Somehow i wanted today to be over as soon as possible..

And i wasted no time when the last lecture was over..

I just rushed to the bus stop.. and took whatever bus that was already there..

I don't really care what bus it was...

All i wanted was to get on the bus... then the mrt... and then.. home.

I just wanna get home.

Then on the MRT... had no seat.. and suddenly got this terrible terrible headache.

Then for a second.. everything seemed blur. very blur.

I was scared.

Didn't know what was going on. Just when that happened, a seat was vacant right in front of me.

Phew!

And so.. i'd managed to get some rest for the next 30mins or so..

But.. just now.. during lecture.. the same thing had happened.
My vision was damn blur. It was getting worse i think. And i'm really scared.
Well it used to be that what i see is 100% of what others see.
Then it became only 80% of what others see..
And soon after it deteriorate to less than 50% of what others see..
I dunno whats going on. And i'm not sure if i wanna know what's going on..

And this just had to happen.. of all the times... now.

Gosh...

This morning...
If only 'd walked a bit faster..
I could have gotten the hug that is much needed...
The hug that i've been longing for..
The most huggable hug ever..

But...

I didn't.
I just didn't feel like walking faster..
And so..
Its my loss..

No comments: