Out with the old & IN with the new
---------------------------------------------
Spent the whole day throwing out all the junk in that has been collecting dust in my room!
Didn't know that i had a whole bunch of posters under my study table..
Looks like itz been there for years.
Sheesh!
And then moved around the furniture... and found myself a laptop table..
And then... yup.. a new blogskin i suppose..
I really dread bringing forward the problems that i have to the new year..
but.. oh well... some probz are just inevitable..
It just had to follow me through the new year.
It just had to be brought forward.
So anywayz.. Why am i not at the countdown?
hmm.. i wonder..
Well...
I'm not sure myself.
Oh well.
I'm kinda uploading a new video on youtube.
Check it out ok.
This is for u Sofieah & Sani!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment