Now i know
-----------------
I just understood something about myself recently.
Now i know why i would binge.
And that's bcause i'm SUPER worried & SUPER sad!!!
Yup.
Others binge because they're stres up, but not me.
OMG! I can't take this anymore. Its really, really unacceptable.
Just 5mins ago, i just had the most evil desert ever!
Imagine this, a cup filled with chocolate milk, spoonful of chocolate ice-cream & 2 spoonful of chocolate chip ice-cream, then topped with a spoonl of MILO and... COCOA CRUNCH!!!OMG!!
As i indulge into the devilicious desert, i was feeling guilty but somehow, i kinda felt 'loved'. I know it sounds terribly wrong but i do. You know those ads whereby couples would eat ice cream to invoke a sense of romance or wadea they call it... Crazy isn't it? Oh gosh! I'm going nuts. seriously.
I really, really wonder what happened. I hope he's doing ok. I just hope he's just busy. That's all.
Call me, ok.
I'm worried about you.
I have to stop this eating madness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment