When will it ever end.
---------------------------
Yes, i know i am in a situation right now... But you guy people need not say it out loud right?! Spare some thoughts for me will ya? Itz easy for you to say it out, but itz been really hard on me, who had to go through this whole painful process. I had to sacrifice a lot of things because of it.
And i really miss my dear... Itz been so long.. And today was so damn awkward. I saw dear waiting for class to start... I wanted to approach him.. But.. i juz couldn't do it. And we're like.. "erm.. hey.." OMG! The feeling was unbearable. Last Saturday, he asked me to help him out with his speech but i had something on that night, which wasn't that urgent but.. as much as i wanted to see him, i juz couldn't face him. I guess i'm a selfish person. I'm only thinking of myself. And today, his presentation wasn't that great and i can tell he's really disappointed with it. And i feel so bad. Coz i kinda promised him i'd help him. And after lesson, i really wanted to comfort him. But again. I couldn't. I really really miss him. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment