Friday, July 13, 2007

The most dreadful weeks of my life...
------------------------------------------------
Seriously, for the past few weeks... I've been really at my super lowest points... It all happened, ever since school re-opened to be exact. It hasn't been a great start for the new term for me.. I've been down with an infection and it really has affected my schooling, my mood and my social life! It felt as though my frenz juz walked out of my life completely as soon as they got to know about it. It really breaks my heart. I mean, they saw me. And i saw them... i made a gesture saying hello to them but they simply looked away as though they've never seen me in their whole life! Its really sad. Its like.. im so pathetic. At that moment, all i wanna do was to juz run away from them as fast as i could. I guess they're not really my frenz huh.. Although i feel bad talking about them, i juz must say sumthin... I saw them(3 gal-frenz) at the printing shop. I came in alone and they were already at the counter... I juz walked in and made a silent "hi" gesture. They say me. No response. And continued talking to each other. I'm like.. wtf!!! Seriously. They were like so rude. ARGHH!!! Itz damn frustrating ya know. And i feel like.. a lot of people are ignoring me lately...

Even him.
But.. that's like a whole different story. It all started when the school re-opened... I've not been going to school.. or going back with him. And worse still. No sms, no calls. I'm like.. OMG.. Itz as though, he knows that i'm sick and that he too, is ignoring me and doesn't wanna meet me. I felt really confused and down. Itz like.. itz been going so well for us, for the past month. And then.. comes the 'silent-treatment' period. Of course, in my condition, i too, don't wish to see him.. But still, he suddenly stopped contacting me. And worse still. I see him once a week in my "FUNDAMENTALS OF PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS"(cross-disciplinary-subject) And we don't even say hello to each other anymore!!! And when he made his speech, i tried to get hold of his eye contact but he juz wouldn't look at me! And when i made my speech, he hid his face behind his bag!!! OMG! And so i did, make it a point to wait for him outside class to ask him what's going on but.. sumhow he didn't come out coz he's discussing sumthin with the teacher.. So.. yah.. itz been going on for about 3 weeks now! And itz the same thing all the time. Although, we did manage to cross pathways once.. and the conversation goes like this, HIM:"eh where u going?" ME:"home ah." HIM:"k lah. Bye!" ME:"bye lah." With a not-dat-i-care tone. But i care. i really do. I really wanna know wads going on. So, for the past few days, as i'm getting a little better after 1 wk of medication... But itz still on-going.. and i've to take the medication for 6 months!!! But.. yah.. luckily the capsule thingy doesn't have any bitter taste or rather.. itz actually tasteless.. which was a relief coz i've never ever taken any sort of medicine as long as i could remember! But in this case, i juz had to take medicine or not.. i juz wun get better. And ya know, in itz earlier stages, i even didn't go to school for like 2 days! And juz now i checked my email.. and i was shocked.. to get a WARNING LETTER! And.. d thing is.. i'm absent for that particular lesson only once!!! haiz. So, this tells me... that i should never ever be absent for school for no reason. So, anywayz.. i juz hope that i'll really get better for next week coz there'll be more presentations ahead.. So yah.. And i tink.. i'll juz act as per normal wif him when i see him. And pretend as though there were never any 'silent-treatment' period... Hopefully it works. And when he asked about that awkward period of time i'll juz say that it never happened and that he was juz imagining it!

Now as for my school work.. erm.. gosh.. itz been really hectic.. more quiz.. more lab tests..and deadlines for projects!!!
AAHH... feel pretty stressed out i suppose..

and do ya know what i'll do when i'm stressed out..???


I'll tell someone a joke.

here's one.


There's a NEW STAFF who came in to work early. He hasn't been introduces to anyone yet. So he just sat at one of the desk and decided to check if the phone's working.

new staff : "Oi! Go and get me a cup of coffee!"

person-on-the-line : "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO???!"

new staff :"Dunno leh.."
person-on-the-line: "I'M THE CEO OF THIS COMPANY!
"
new staff(paused for a few secs but replied ):"AND DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???!"

person-on-line: "err... no..."

new staff:"WAH.. THANK GOD ah..."
First time in 10 yrs'... wearing a dress... And i wore this to school!!! For a presentation...

No comments: