totally pissed!!!
===========
I'm broke...damn broke...'pokai'...ARGH!!! I'm supposed to get my pay today... but sumhow... itz being brought forward to next week... haiz... how the hell am i gonna survive...??? Mummy...help me!!! This morning i was late... I was still in the bus on the way to the interchange when i got a call saying that the transport has arrived...and i'm like,"oh...ok..wait for me...i'm walking to the bus stop now..." So...the moment, the bus reaches the interchange...i dashed... i RAN!!! With my 'heels'.... And for goodness sake' i was wearing a SKIRT!!! Everyone juz stared at me while i ran pass them... It was horrible... I look like a crazy girl with heels... running like mad.. as if being chased by a wild boar or sumthin.... And..yah... When i finally hopped onto the bus...i was panting like hell and also trying to tidy up my nicely tied hair... My fringe was..erm..totally out of place... And my ponytail...doesn't really look like one... DAMN... i really dun wanna be late...ever again...
So anywayz... at 5pm... i called my mom from the office... asked her what she wanted for dinner...what my younger bro wanted... And i intended to pay my phone bill... As soon i reached the interchange...went straight to the ATM machine... And was devastated...when i saw a balance of 5 bucks in my account... i almost said out loud,"wad d fuck!" So..yah...called the agency...blah...blah... So...next week it'll be... I was really looking forward to my pay... I juz found out that... i'm running out of wardrobe... and..you know what... yesterday... i wore the same thing that i wore on Monday...!!! And i didn't realised it until...i was about to sleep...it then triggered me..."eh...wait a minute...juz now...i wore the same thing on monday!!!" So..yah...i tink i need to buy skirts... haiz...
So...anywayz...after the disappointment...i was totally pissed... I was frowning...and looking down a the floor....thinking...how am i gonna tell my younger brother...that i didn't buy 'KIT-KAT' for him... So...while walking out JP.... I kinda looked up....and...all i saw was a girl...'flapping' her hands..and saying "FIZA...!! FIZA!!!" The next thing i knew...i was flapping my hands too!!! IMAH!!! FINALLY SAW YOU!!! You really changed my mood...!!! I totally forgot about the pay thingy...and wasn juz excited to see u!!! So...yah... meeting an old friend can really change your mood... THANK YOU IMAH!!!
Okz... tired now...gonna watch some tv...fold the laundry...and..erm..maybe...do some reading...and then sleep...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment