Thursday, July 21, 2005

21 July 2005
==========

Yesterday... i've decided to start looking for a job... So... i browse through the classifieds... Circled the jobs that met my requirements...or should i say, the jobs that accepted my qualifications... So anywayz... I've decided not to take up a permanent job or erm... office jobs... So... i searched for jobs that is paid daily/weekly... And true enough...i saw these 2 ads... one is paid daily...the other is weekly... I called both of them...and to my honest surprise... Both of them...were of the same company... And i was like... 'hey itz like killing 2 vultures with a terribly huge rock' So...i happily went down to the office... I was so eager to go for the interview because... when i called them up, they juz said that itz a 'very interesting' job... So i thought of the possibilities... Since in the ad, it wasn't stated about selling of products...So i thought.. uhuh...maybe itz giving out flyers...or maybe a surveyor... Or...promoting...erm...stuff.... All of these things kept running through my head... Then finally...i reached the office... Was told to fill up the usual form... A few minutes later... 2 ladies came in for th interview... One was about 30 plus of age...and the other was slightly younger... So anywayz... after filing up the form...i was called in for the interview... And when i came into the room... All my thoughts were gone...and i could only thought of...'OMG...He's so good-looking!' So..yah... The boss was young and good-looking... And tell u what... The interview was very tense... I'm not sure if i'm paranoid or vain or wadeva u may call it... But...i felt that he...couldn't take his eyes of me, as soon as i came into the room...(or more like the other way round!) But... maybe...he kept looking into my eyes...coz...that's how an interview goes right? You'd always have to have eye contact with the interviewer...to show that you are really keen to take up the job...ritez? So...yah... I was getting really agitated... Moreover...when he was telling me about the 'job'.... I wasn't really there with him... Coz he said the word 'promoting' and i was like... ' aww mann...i gotta get out of here' So.. i tried not to pay attention to him... I looked around the room... looked through the window... And just replied, ' yah...yes...no...uhuh..' As i was 'exploring' his room, i saw a yellow shirt with dark blue collar that was hanged... And i went 'hmm... now where have i seen that before...' And then it sruck me...'oh...i saw a group of young teenage guyz wearing that shirt...in the mrt...and they were carrying huge black bags...' Then... my thoughts were blown away when i heard him say, 'Don't worry... most of my staff are of your age... You'll get along with them...' And i almost said, 'yah...rite'. So anywayz... at the end of any interview session they'll always say, 'ok then. We'll look through your resume again and we'll give you a call if you are selected..' And obviously... I was hoping so very much that he would'd call me... But then again why would he call me? I didn't even pay attention throughout the interview session... So... on my journey back home i didn't even ponder about 'is he going to call me? oh..please call me...i need a job' well...for your info...that was how i'd react if it was 3 months ago...

Anywayz...went to the library...FINALLY! To return my oh-so-overdued book... And you know what...the library..was surprisingly noisy... The young children are practically running around...screaming every now and then... And i looked over at the counter and sighed...'uhuh...so dats the reason' There was only one miserable librarian at the counter... And there weren't any other librarians around... If there were...i bet...those little brats would have been scolded and ran to their mummy or whoever... Actually i was thinking of working as a librarian... coz you know, i've been a librarian for 8 years... Surely i was qualified... not unless i'm too young or underaged... I saw an ad about a school librarian... It was so tempting...i nearly called...but then again i thought... hey...if it was a secondary...i'd be bullied or teased by the students...especially by the upper-sec... don't u agree? So...that's why i perished the though of becoming a real school librarian...

After that... i went straight home... Juz as i was about to rest my butt on my bed... My handphone rang.... And when i said 'hello'... She replied, 'Congratulations Siti... You've been chosen by my director...' And i went, ' DAMN IT!'.... Itz darn weird way of acting when i got a job... But...yah...that's exactly how i reacted... Haiz... Looks like i'm gonna go over there again...for a 'training'... next monday... I'm supposed to wear formal, bring a pen and notepad... This juz reminds me of a secretary...don't u think? Well...anywayz...we'll see how monday goes...

But for now... I'm practically cracking up my brain...figuring out...how the hell a i gonna revise my LITERATURE!!! I tried reading the novel...but i dozed off 5 mins later...itz damn irritating...i need a class....i need a literature class... I need to be with people who takes literature...!!! Doesn't anyone take literature nowadayz? Coz...all the sec 4E students...that i've asked... none of them takes literature... Haiz...I'm done for... I guess i need to ask around again and again...until i find a literature student...

Hey... i was listening to the radio the other day... And i heard Daniel announced sumthin about being able to hear your song on the radio... And i was really into it... I mean...i have my own created songs... But the problem is... There's no real musical instruments involved...haiz...i'm truly devastated... I tried looking for internal softwares...and i managed to find a 'cakewalk' or sumthin like dat...but...i can't download it... And so..yah... If i send out a minus one... They'll probably think itz some kind of joke or something...and they won't take my songs seriously... So... i guess...i'd better stay inside the hole than to come out of it and face the critics or wadeva people have to say.... So...yah... i'll be better off inside the hole...

No comments: