15 JULY 2005
===========
What the hell just happened today?! Omg! I can't believe i juz did that... First, let me clear the air of confusion... Today... had my Malay listening comprehension... So...upon reaching the school assigned, i went ton the noticeboard provided to check my name... I stared...and stared...and stared... But couldn't find my name... I began to panick... I tried to calm myself and looked through the list of names thoroughly...and... I saw my name... And...it was handwritten... And it was almost invisible... And the thing that pissed me off was that.. All the other names were typed and printed out...freshly out from the computer...but...my name...me...why was it handwritten?! Itz like, they totally forgot about me... And instead of re-typing the whole list, they simply added my name on to the list... using an almost spoilt pen...which ran out of ink halfway... That sucks...! The exam was suppoedly to commence at 4.30pm .... I reached the classroom at 4.00pm... When i reached there, there were only 2 other people... So...yah... I looked at the seating plan... I was searching for my name... And yah...i found it...at the bottom of the seating plan... So, i guessed that my seat was the last seat at the end of the classroom... So..i happily sat there... And people started coming in at 4.20pm.... They started strolling in... and looking for their seats... Then... the classroom was almost full... Then a guy came up to me and said..."I'm sorry...But i think that's my seat'... And i was like... "erm...are u serious? Are u sure..." And again confidently he said that it was his... As usual, i wasn't satisfied.... Not until i have evidence to prove that i was wrong... I won't surrender... So...yah... I got up, went to stare at the freaking seating plan and again...saw that my place...was in an isolated area... I looked around the classroom and saw a pair of table and chair...which was stranded at the corner of the room... i walked there...and...hmm...saw a sticker on the table...which said my name... And when i saw that...i felt really...really...sad...and shocked... First they forgot my name... Now they put me at the corner of the classroom...alone... I felt totally unwelcomed and felt like an 'extra'... Haiz... Oh well.. Luckily it was a cool rainy day... I enjoyed doing my exam in a weather like that... It sorta felt refreshing... So anywayz... The exam ended at 5.30pm... And it was still drizzling...but i thought...wad d heck... Itz been a long time since i got drenced... So..yah...i was going down the stairs (classroom was at 4th storey) And in front of me were the group of guyz... One of them was the one whose seat i mistook for mine... His friend turned and saw me... And gave him a 'nudge'... He took the hint and started to slow down his pace and subsequently walked next to me... And turned to me and introduce himself... And offered a handshake... I was still blur and everything... But lucky him...it was raining... needless to say i was in a good mood... So... I gave him the handshake he requested and introduced myself... And then he went on ranting about the exam...and...the subjects i'm taking... Until we reached the gate... Then to my horror...i saw it... he... yes he...he...was wearing make-up!!! Or at least powder... which is also...make-up!!! OMG!!! And it was clearly seen.... I was really taken aback by that... And it totally turned me off... I was already looking elsewhere...and looking for opportunity to get away... But i guess he didn't take the hint... So...i told him straight to his powdery face,"Hey..sorry..i gtg" And he tried to refrain myself from getting away by giving an excuse that it was raining... But he juz couldn't make me stay coz i was one stubborn gal... And so...he let me off but with one 'hidden condition'... He wanted my number... I was like...'err..erm... ar...' Then he continued to ask about studying together...or hanging out together... And that point i was already rolling my eyes... At the same time i wanted to get away so...i had no choice but to gave him my number... And...cruel me... Instead of asking him his number... i went off... He was calling out to me to say, "erm..ok then...i'll give u a missed call or sumthin" But... i totally ignored it...and...literally ran away from him... So yah... on the bus...i was like...' What the hell did i just do? Gave some powdery faced guy my number? Am i being desperate or what?!' And i thought...nah...he juz asked me my number...but i bet he won't call me... And 5 minutes thereafter... i received a message...from...him... All the way i was thinking about his powdery face... And everytime i thought about that....i went...EEEEEUUUU....NO WAY! No offence to guyz who thinks that they need to doll up.... But... sorry...i'm juz not into it... And if any of u guyz...intend to touch-up on ur face before goin out with ur gal.... I suggest u use the 'translucent type'.... OKZ...! Remember that! So...back to him... he actually...asked me out... And the freaky part was that i was 80% willing to go out with him.... And itz all due to my lonliness and lack of male friends whom i used to hang out with... So...haiz... I was hoping that he'd be able to bring back memoris... but...i guess...NOT! Dude, u gotta loosen up on that make-up thingy...alritez! I promised to give him an answer by 9pm.... But i've yet taken the courage to break his heart...And guess what?! He's been calling and messaging me eversince... to get an answer from me... Am i cruel? Or issit his fault for using face powder? Huh? U tell me... Should i give him a chance or not... Huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment