Thursday, April 21, 2005

21st April 2005

I had a really rough week...but no regrets though... But i keep having dreams... Well... itz kinda a nightmare... i would have called it a dream if it doesn't concern about school... I kept waking up in cold sweat... I dreamt that i was totally late for school... That i woke up at 7am... I have not ironed my uniform... Haven't pack my bag... Totally wasn't prepared to go to school... And i was going to be late... And with that, i'll have to stand in front of the whole school(which i've done before, once...) And the thing that freaked me out was that that these dreams looked so damn real... and... itz kinda hard for me to 'get out' of that dream... And..that's scary... And when i finally woke up..i was like..,'thank GOD....itz juz a dream'... Well yah...not only that...i also dreamt of totally messing up my exams...O LEVEL exams to be precise... I screwed up...big time... And it juz give me the jitters...knowing that, most probably, i'd have to go through it again...this year... I'm just afraid that i couldn't handle the stress...And the pressure...Paper after paper... Last year...i was like..'ok..let's get this exams over and done with'... And well...of course...because i wanted it to end faster...i didn't really bother much about the 'studying' part... All I thought of was,'okz...5 more papers to go... Can't wait to finish the exams...' So..erm...yah...because of those dreams...i mean..nightmares... I just have to be really prepared...this time round... And also i can't be too complacent about my English and Malay exams... Eventhough i did 'quite well' for the languages...the last time... It doesn't mean i'll score it again this time...So..a few weeks back i looked through my cupboards... for anything that has got to do with English and Malay... And then it struck me...WTF!!! I gave my Malay file to my Malay teacher!!! Argh!!! I shouldn't have given it to her... Oh well...at least i still have my sec1 to 3 files... That should be sufficient...i hope...

Anywayz... yesterday... i watched this malay programme...and they were discussing about 'platonic relationships'... I juz wanted to comment on it.. I totally support this 'platonic-ralationships'. I thought this type of relationship will last longer than the relationship between the same sex... Well... bestfriends that made up of gals....might not last long...as...their friendship could be torn apart because of a 'guy'... And this 'guy' becomes the third person of this friendship... Same goes for bestfriends that's made of guyz... they may also start a fight because of a 'gal'... But...if they were in a 'platonic-relationship' nothing could tore them apart...but instead...it'll bring them closer... The only problem with 'platonic-relationships' is that... They may tend to 'fall-in-luv' with each other...but itz neither a good not bad thing... It juz depend on both of the individuals...on whether they wanna bring their relationship to another level... But other than that...nothing could really come in between them... And i think having 'platonic-relationships', itz easier for you to speak up about your problems regardless of whether you are the gal or guy... As showed in the programme, someone commented that the guyz are 'too ego' to show their weakness to their buddies(guyz) or tell them that they're having problems... And so...for some reason...they juz had to look up for a friend who's a gal... to tell her his problems... And..that again, leads to a 'platonic-relationship'... As for the gals... Sometimes we juz need a different opinion...and with that we turned to a friend who's a guy for help... Coz...at time... the friends that we have(gals) juz wanted to be nice...and...even if ur make-up is ugly or doesn't suit you...they'll juz say..,'hey...u look great!'... So...yah...'platonic-relationships' are very much needed in our society... I juz wanna say again...i totally support 'platonic-raltionships'... Personally... i think...i did have a few 'platonic-relationships'...but... i dun really know if we'll last... the only barrier is that..all of us are going our seperate ways now...Different schools and all...

So..erm...yah...if anyone of u are having 'platonic-relationships'...just carry on wif it...juz dun give a damn to those who spread rumours about both of you...they're juz jeolous that they couldn't 'afford' to have a 'platonic-relationship'... Anywayz ... u guyz have a good life okz..!


P.S : 'Learn like u'll live forever, Live like there's no tomorrow'
(i got diz frm MTV...not sure if itz d complete phrase though;)

No comments: