One week of break...hmm...what shall i do? Which subjects should i start with... Well, i guess it would have to be DNT... I think i'm going to finish my folio by wednesday... Then get on with my revision for prelims... Oh shucks! Where am i going to print all my work? Haiz... My artefact is going on well... it should be finished in a day's time or so... I just need to buy fake pests...(cockroaches)... Oh yah...i'm gonna watch Cinderella story tomorrow!!! Yah... or issit on tuesday... Well, the point is i'm gonna watch it... I'm going to be so darn busy this week. Oh yah, i juz love jay chou... His songs are...fuh...amazing...nice melodies and all... I luv his most of his songs except for those songs that have 'rap' in it... I'm gonna have to start saving money to buy the korean VCD "My sassy girl" and also Jay Chou's Cd. K then, that's it. Gotta find stuff for DNT.
P.S : U guyz are going to listen to Qi Li Xiang for quite a while...
I hope u guyz will enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment