Just had my Physics paper... It was...ermm...how should i say this..."O.K"...i guess. Itz just that, there's this one thing that is bothering me... When i came to school, everyone was like asking their friends for all sorts of formulas...and they're discussing questions even at the last minutes... And i am simply DAMN irritated when people kept asking me questions when we're sitting at the hall, waiting for teachers to give out the papers... I am so intense and yet here, there's people asking around these formulas and questions.... It really made u fall back at your concentration. And when i hear my friends passing around the formulas, i just feel like smacking them and ask them to shut up. Itz DAMN IRRITATING... Even after he exams i don't like to discuss the answers... I am not trying to be rude or proud itz just that it affects my concentration and confidence... How do you feel if you were to study till late night and felt of urself for being able to know the formulas and everything only to find out that u missed out that one unimportant formula just because ur friend asked u about the formula and u are there full of confidence and suddenly felt like fitz the end of the world because of that stupid formula. And throughout the paper, from a confident person who knows most of the stuff needed, suddenly bacame a poor worried student who has forgotten everything that he/she has studied because his/her mind is so preoccupied with that stupid, unimportant formula... Itz not worth it, right? So, itz better to isolate yourself during the examination period... But i predict that my prelims results won't be good enough for my admission of 3 months in JC... Anywayz, only 2 papers left...for prelim... Wedsnesday and Thursday would be a break for me... Finally sleeping my full 10 hours of sleep.... I;m looking forward to it... By the way, as graduating class there's bound to be a GRADUATION DAY... And this morning my form teacher asked us whether we are vegetarian or not... Hmmm...wonder what they'll be serving... "Packet fried chicken rice...? Or Char Kuey Tiau?" I don't feel like going... And..i have no idea why graduation days are held before our important exams... to me...it doesn't seem to make sense at all... Haiz... It sounds boring though... I bet the teachers will be asking the same 'singers' in our school to sing... haiz... Damn boring... Even if there's a deejay... Haiz... Just think of it, our students, at the school hall, wearing home clothes, accompanied by a deejay, sitting down under the 'shimmering and dazzling DISCO LIGHT'....ARRGGHH...eeeee... I really don;t feel like going...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! I also don't feel like going! I think they wanted it to be before o level is cos nobody gonna come back after o level. Anyway it kinda lame and boring...If u really not going, sms me hor! I also don't go...kkz? Anyway i doubt many people will be going.....
~Mu~He~....
Post a Comment