Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Gemini May 21 - June 21 :
You and you-know-who have never been closer.
You talk all the time on thephone.You finish each other's sentences.
The future you imagine together is awesome.

Its so weird.... my horoscope seems to be hinting something really important to me... ArGhHh!!! I just hate it when it happens.... Anywayz, today went alright... The maths test was 'ok' i guess... Oh yah... Thanx once again AZLAN...for putting up for me this song! Hey, i think i talked too much today... I seem to be talking to 'everyone' even with someone i've not talked to since... Well, anywayz, I went to a JC's open-house... It was quite boring... And i even met some idiotic girls... arrgghhh!!! They were giggling all the way throughout the talk... damn irritating ... Luckily my school did not have people like that.(i think) Ok then. I'm outz. Gotta study for Literature test...

P.S : tomorrow's physics lesson... i hope i will not be given a long nag from her...about the unanswered question....!

No comments: