Before i forget, i'd like to say a million thanks to Lan...who's responsible for this simple yet sophisticated backdrop of my blogger.... Itz so much neater now... Tanx! Hmm...today's tests went all right, i guess. It was 'ok'.... Itz juz that i accidentally left a question unanswered...and it was my Physics paper... I'm sure going to get an earfull of scolding from her soon... Better be prepared to answer to her... Today was kinda sad too....as it was my last science remedial... He's such a great tutuor... I'll try my best not to make him disappointed and most importantly i will definitely not make myself diappointed! Gotta buck up! About 2 hours in the afternoon and 2 hours at night would already be sufficient for my process of studying... I hope that i could really achieve what i wanted... So.. That's it then. Gotta go and do my Literature homework and write some more history/social studies notes.... Byez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment