Something has been bothering me lately... I kept seeing guyz wearing pink shirts... I mean, hello... aren't there other colours? Why must they wear pink of all colours... Itz all about pink... On the 18th i had to wear pink... Then part of my school wall was painted pink... Then more and more guyz are wearing pink. What is happening around here? So guyz...if u ever hang out with me, please don't ever irritate me with your pink shirts... Anywayz, i've not started on my homework yet... Maybe i'll start tomorrow... i hope. By the way, just now watched a hindustan movie 'chalte-chalte'... Then suddenly i remembered abou 'him'... and the thing is... i was crying... what was that about? Weird... I hope that in future i'll stop thinking about the past and just move on with my life as it is... Ok then. That's about it. Oh, and by the way, there's a song i want to recommend.
Song : Cinderella
Singer : Tata Young
Enjoy this song u guyz... Byezzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment