Sunday, June 13, 2004
Hey itz been a while... let's get some updates of some things i've done these few weeks... well, i;ve been going back to school almost everyday since the school closed. Then, had physics and english lessons... I luv the english lessons...quite relaxing..i guess my other classmates who went to the remedials would have agreed too. Then yesterday went to school to finish up physics correction... I went to school at about 9.am....i was expecting to go home at around 11 or 12....but..well...i was wrong... I went back at about 2 plus... and i managed to finish all the corrections...there were even people who stayed up later than me but have not yet been able to finish their corrections... haiz...so stressful...especially having a very fussy teacher but i know that her intention was to prepare us for the 'o's... Well, she's going away soon...i wonder who'll be our relief...? I heard she's still searching for one... Should i reccomend my brother...hmmm... well...then again, it won't be such a great idea... I really pity her... She even hasn;t had the time to study for her own exams...well...all d best to her. Then, well, today went to SDC wif zhuo tong, asilah and lan. It was ok lah. Well, still quite freaked out from the 'simulator'...i juz can't stop screaming...although i must say... there are other kids smaller than me who juz kept quiet throughout the journey...haiz...soooo embarrassing... So...ppl out there...plz remember...before asking me out...plz consider the intensiveness of the events that u've planned out for me... Well, one thing i've learnt today... looks are really deceiving...he may look nice...but he;s the 'bad guy'.... i thought he's the 'smooth' guy... but i was wrong... he went against my will... and i'll never forget that... How could he do this to me...??? I am so disappointed with him... Doesn't he ever learn to be more conservative? Isn't it wasteful for him to that? Actually i was juz abt to tell him not to do what he juz did...so..itz too late... And so... i've gone quiet after that... Coz' i can't believe what he juz did... Moreover...coming from a person whom i thought was 'tak suke membazir'....haiz....so....disappointed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment