Sunday, March 07, 2004
My brother just went back to his camp at Pulau Tekong... Feel somehow so different when he's not around. I have a problem here... I have a friend who so called 'betrayed' my friend. I couldn't figure it out why she did it. And she did not admit to her mistake when i ask her about it. I feel so bad for my friend who trusted her so much. I seem to have lost faith in her. Never gonna tell her my secrets no more. Guess what happened today? I went to this woman organisation 'thingy'. An during lunch, the waitress who looked kinda blur, poured hot shark's fin soup on me... urrgghhh...made me so mad. I wanted to cry at the same time too. And i definitely wanted to scold her. But i wouldn't want to humiliate myself or make a scene there. So, i just have to bear with it. So frustrating... But then, as the old people says, 'something bad happens for a reason' and it was true! I received 3 free tickets to the concert that i really wanted to go at the esplanade~!!!! The S'pore chinese orchestra would be playin malay songs and there will also be my favourite artist peforming!!!! HAZRUL NIZAM!!!!! Can't wait to see u... I've also been searching high and low for his first album... But didn't manage to find it... But i won't give up so easily, maybe this weekend i'll go to Geylang and look for it. ok...then...ermm..oh ya...i had dreamt about my dnt results! I dreamt that i got 79/100 for ca2.... Wonder if it's true or not... but i sure hope it's true then it'll be my one and only A1 for DNT!!! I do hope i'll get a good grade because we are not having any written test for dnt ca2. The marks are based on our folio... Haiz.... ok then dats all... Hazrul, see you this Saturday at the Esplanade!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment