Friday, March 05, 2004

Its been a long time... We meet again. My CA2s is about to finish. Failed my maths and chemistry. But managed to pass Malay although not dat fab. Quite disappointed actually, especially with my chemistry marks. I made so many mistakes. i could easily pass the test if i hadn't been so lazy to check the paper... Its no use mourning over it. Anyway, 'o' level results were already given out last Friday. I think my school did not do as well as my school had expected. Even the percentage of DNT dropped dramatically from last years' results. Now i'm really worried about my dnt. Haiz... Anyway toda's the 'A' level results. My brother did quite well!!! I'm so proud of him. He got 2As(Literature, Malay), 2Bs(History, Economics) and an A1 for General Paper and A2 for AO Maths. My uncle was really proud of him. He even accompanied my brother to school. I was too excited to hear the results that i called my bro at school to ask for his results! Ok then. Gotta sleep. Chao. English comprehension test tomorrow...

No comments: