Monday, December 22, 2003
I juz can't understand man! And until now i still don't. You know there iz this guy in my class. He keeps provoking me...rite after we have juz made up with each other. I juz wanna be nice. Then he starts insulting my SITE! Irritating fool! He thinks he could drag everyone and make them hate my site. Well...i won't allow it to happen! I'm going to upgrade my site. Soon... And i'll make sure dat u'll wanna juz keep staring at my wonder website! And of course i'll make u(the fool dat i've alwayz been talking bout!) will be amazed by my new site(later) untill ur eyes wanna drop out! U bet! And you guyz, plz, don't underestimate me! Ok then...get ready for my new website... It'll be ready in 3 days. Better count your dayz...! Good day everyone! (except u there! hey you! d fool! yes you! Lonely guy! i hope dat ur laptop will not last! ahaha!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment