Friday, December 26, 2003

I just came back from a concert! What a concert!!! Wow...! I can't belief i've juz attended it... Although it wasn't my first time, i was still very excited and nervous. I went with my buddy, sofieah. Before we went to the concert, we went to a christmas lunch at Jacqueline's house. Then we took bus 67 from Chua Chu Kang to Bedok. It was a 1hr ride. Then we took a break at bedok's mc donald. We took our own sweet time our destination (PERSES) As it was only 6 o'clock while the concert started at 8 pm. The concert was very enjoyable! We get to take photos! The concert ended at 10pm. But because i was a 'fanatic' fan of them, i stayed back and tried very hard to take close pfotos of my idols! I was the one running around like a mad woman, trying to get close to them while sofieah just waited for me outside, listening to discman. Haiz. But i guess all of that were worth it! If i hadn't been able to watch the concert, i will be regretting it for the rest of my life...just beacuse i didn't manage to attend the concert. All those screaming of the fans make me feel very sleepy now... I hope i'll be dreaming of them! Especially...'SHAH!!!' Hope to see you in my dreamz! That's all for now. I have loads of stuff to add but can't because my younger brother's been bugging me to let him use the computer. So bye!

No comments: