Me favourite & Me dream
--------------------------------------
My current favourite piece of music :
OST for 'I'm sorry, I love you'
I really like this music.
It gives you a sense of serenity.
And the soothing kinda music you'd wanna hear after a long day...
And i loved the solo for the guitar part. kinda romantic and sadness in a way...
And about my dream...
Last night...
about losing...
losing the things that i love the most..
My 3 favourite items...
the feeling was really really discouraging..
i mean.. itz like.. having the feeling whereby you've already lost 3 of your favourite items.. and it kept u thinking.. what else are u gonna lose???
And i woke up in cold sweat thinking of him.
i really really can't afford to lose him.
really.
it took me so much pain just to get him by my side...
i won't ever want to lose him.
i'm scared.
praying each day that u'll wait for my return..
luv u alwayz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment