--------------------
Girl : I would like an advice from the professional.
Doctor : What is it?
Girl : Whenever I see this person, I feel like i've met him a 1000yrs ago or even 10,000yrs ago. It feels like we are separated but are now re-united. What does it seem like, from your perspective? Is it called 'FATE'???
Doctor : (thought for a few secs) Its not fate, but it could be a trick of the mind.
Girl : (totally blur) What do you mean???
Doctor : BRAIN MALFUNCTION!
AHAHA.. Gosh..
i've recently got myself addicted to this Korean Drama 'My sister in-law is 19'.
The title itself already got me interested.
That's what got me hooked to this series in the first place.
You guyz should check it out!
Oh and i luv the lead actor- kim jaewon!

He's also in the ever-so-funny '100 days with Mr.Arrogant'.
Oh yah.. i've changed the blog layout.
And i'm lurvin' it! (ok. nw im hungry. McD any1?)

No comments:
Post a Comment