Saturday, February 09, 2008


Exploitation!!!
---------------------
Today.. is when.. THE exploitation is done.

Yup. THE exploitation.

And it scared the heck out of me!!!
I mean.. i can't believe i'm finally seeing it.
THE TRUTH.
After all these months..
Gosh.
THE TRUTH hurts big time.

OMG.

How am i going live with it for the rest of my life!!!
AAAAHHHHH...!
kk.. i might be exaggerating here a little..

Well.. i'm sure it can be fixed.
I really do.
But i think that'll happen in years from now..
What i'm worried is...
What should i do in the meantime???

Gosh.

And the thing is...
Itz worse than i thought.
And omg! I can't believe i had those mindset of what others think of me..
Gawd! Wishful thinking on my part!
*slap myself

So i guess.
The truth is REALLY out huh.
So.. I'm gonna try my best and suck it all up and pretend nothing of such ever happened.




Let the exploitation... begin!



Let's SEE.... what do we have here...



The sad and pathetic...



The stuuuuupid and uuuuuuuugly...


The bored and sloppy..



The vain and vicious... trying to create a 'dimple-effect'...









Ok.. remind me.. why am i doing all these???














Exploitation lah!!!














Hmm.. how abt i deceive myself for a while...





And see... what i wanna see...

so jeolous of those bytches!
Dun they know how fortunate they are???!

No comments: