Saturday, November 10, 2007

Been Crying....
---------------------
Viewed his profile yesterday... And looking at the pics i started to get really emotional... Throughout his 87 pics.. I juz kept on crying... He'll be missed dearly by many. Especially his family members. Namely his sis. I have an elder brother too and i'm really close to him as well. Eventhough i'm not related to him, i too, feel the loss. And i couldn't control the emotions soon after reading the comments given by his friends.. I couldn't hide the tears anymore and i had to run out to my room and locked the door and continued crying for the next 15mins or so. And then i took out the old sec shool yearbooks.. And there he was... and soon.. i started to remember things.. The times when i saw him in school... The times when i saw him walking to school... The times when he was joking around with his friends... All day long i kept thinking of him. And on that day, i was so restless... Even my mum commented that i looked shagged. But i just couldn't control my emotions. I could juz stare blankly at the tv and juz started crying all over again... eventhough itz a comedy that was shown... It felt as though i've been in this state before... then it dawned me that.. i went through this about 5 yrs ago when both my grandmothers passed away within the same month..

But i know that GOD loves them more. So all i can do is to just accept it. And i did. Eventually. But recently... i'm really saddened by all the news that i'm getting regarding my friends and loved ones. About more than a month ago, a fren's sis died in an accident... Shortly after that a close friend was hospitalized. And recently a schoolmate passed away... It'll take me some time to process and that's been happening. But with all these recent events that's happened, it really changed my view on friendship, relationship and the family values. And i really do cherish every single one of them. Everyone that has touched my heart and are part of my life.

Oh and juz now... watched an Indonesian movie "DEALOVE"... and.. ah.. another sad story... And.. i juz don't understand those people... All the actors are good looking peeps but sumhow there'll be characters who juz won't accept the other persons love. I mean, shouldn't hunks be attracted to babes and vice-versa???! Sheesh... i juz dun understand... I mean, in real situation the 'simple-people' are trying their very hard to attract those babes or hunks.. and some may be even lucky enough to get what they wanted... bt.. sadly for some, it ain't happening. I really wanted to be like the lead actress... I mean, eventhough the boyfriend eventually died, but at least she had experienced a true love which kinda ended tragically... but still, she had her brother's fren who was in lurve with her eversince he saw her... Well.. if u guyz... i mean.. erm.. gals.. haven't watch it, u shud. I know itz an old movie... but.. indeed... shud go watch it..

okz then.. i guess after the much needed crying yesterday... i think i feel better. Much better now. And so i think itz time for me to catch up on my studies. Till next time...

oh yah. listening to jay chou's new album now. u shud get it. Track 2, 5 & 10 are great. And of course, itz ballads!

No comments: