Now i know... Money really is, everything!
------------------------------------------------------
I'm finally starting school tmr!!! Not that i'm ecstatic of doing the projects and school stuff... Itz just dat the thought of being gone.. away from home at least half a day every single day... is... awesome!!! At least i don't have to constantly think of getting the chores done.. meaning.. i don't have to look at the clock every hour.. to check whether i've gotten the food ready, the house cleaned, the laundry done... or fetching my little bro from school... So... yah.. all i have to think of, starting from tmr is to wake up in time for school.. and subsequently wad i'm gonna wear... and.. yadayadayada... all those normal poly stuff..
Oh.. back to my topic of the day.. MONEY! I'm kinda freaked out rite now coz.. my parents still hasn't given me my pocket money yet.. I'll need money for my concession pass, books and my allowance.. The truth is, i'm pretty embarrassed to be asking my parents for money at the age of 18! But unfortunately itz gotta be done.. coz.. i didn't manage to get any job during the vacation.. The issue with money has been going on in the family quite a while.. But i can tell that my parents are really working hard to provide a better life for my siblings. I'm truly grateful for all that they've done for us... But sometimes.. i juz wish that my family is well-off.. coz.. only then, my parents can spend most of the time with the family instead of doing overtimes(OT)... Looking at my dad.. at 53 yrs of age... he shud be resting at home... retiring.. But instead.. he's still going on strong, working hard for the family. My personal wish.. is to get a stable job with good income to support my whole family! I imagine myself going to work whereas my parents are at home, watching tv, relaxing and need not worry a thing about the household stuff.. I wanna be the one who'll take care of everything.. From paying the bills, stocking up the foodstuff to buying the appliances... I juz.. dun wan them to worry about anything.. I really hope.. i can do all dat...
Oh well... i've checked my timetable... So... Mon & Tue lessons start at 12-5pm, wed 9-7pm, thur 9-5pm & fri 8-5pm... Hmm... dun tink i can fit any part-time jobs in between huh... but i really.. really... think i do need 1...
Oh yah.. during my 2mths stay at home.. i watched Martha Stewart every single day without fail!!! And i saw this amazingly delicious chocolate cake!!! And itz not that tedious..! I surely can bake it! But the problem is... i dun an oven... and d mixer!!! I gotta have an oven!!! I want a build-in oven!!! Anybody wanna sponsor me..??? haha.. Anywayz.. gotta get ready for the stuff 2 bring tmr.. i'm outz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment