Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The 'O' Levels ended 2 days ago... I guess i don't have to sleep with my books anymore... I'm kinda relieved with the exams over but... i'm gonna be all nervous and worried again...upon waiting for the results... Itz actually kinda nerve-wrecking thinking about it... I've been slogging for the past month and i just can't face it if i dun receive what i had wanted to achieve... Haiz... I'm looking forward to receive the results of all my subjects...especially Maths...coz' i really studied very hard for it...on the other hand... I don't give a damn about my DNT.... Itz a gone case which i wouldn't want to retrieve... Whatever it is...i just pray that my results would be good enough for me to go to TP.... I don't mind the long journey...but itz time for me to do sumthing that i really wanted...and not forced to do(dnt)...

The hari raya celebrations were just wonderful... I finally managed to get closer to my cousins and relatives... I met up with them only on special occasions such as hari raya... And this year hari raya is the most memorable for me...as...This is the year that i managed to conquer my fears...and kinda get a lot closer to my cousins... At first i do feel, uncomfortable...but after meeting for a few times...itz kinda nice...getting along with your cousins who you've not talked to since were we've grown... Last time when we're kids...we used to play with each other at the playground...and each time we went to each other house...the room that we looked forward to be at is the playroom...But now...as we've grown to become teenagers...and soon adults...we tend to be strangers.... But i think...we're ok now...kinda back to the olden days...

So...anywayz...i'm kinda looking for a job.... i've been wanting to work in a departmental store... I actually planned to go out and wander around at malls today...but...i'm kinda down with flu...so...i guess it juz gotta wait... Maybe i'll start asking around from next week onwards... And i kinda wanted to put highlights to my hair...but wait till i get a job... Yup...so..until then...i'll juz sit down and relax in front of the television all day along!

No comments: