Wednesday, July 21, 2004

What is this world made of...? I'll tell you... Liars...! Deceitful, hatred, idotics.... I just hate people who put up a false front.... They pretend to be nice to you... only when they needed something from you... Being deceived by others is a normal thing to me... I just hate them!!! I knew it all along they don't like me... but why couldn't they just say that they hated me...and didn't want me to hang out with them??? Itz simple isn't it...? Just tell me right to my face that you clearly hated me... I just hate people who beat about the bush... Why go through all that trouble of making angry faces at me...or staring at me as if i'm an outcast of something.... Do u know that you are just wasting your precious time.... I'll tell you something... Everyone looks down on me... And i mean ...EVERYONE... Don't talk about my family even my close friends think that i'm no good in anything...especially studies... I agree that i'm not clever...But surely i know how to explain that particular question that they asked me... I hate it when itz like this,

                                 friend A to friend B : "how to do this math problem ah?"
                                                             ME : "why didn't u ask me?"
                                                     friend A : "U know how to answer meh?"

Isn't it just so irritating... Frustrating, isn't it? People looking down on you... That's the worst. Better calm down myself...or...all the vulgarities will come out... oh yah... I'm having this headache... So damn irritating... Itz only on my right-side of my head.... Itz been going on for quite a while now... So what...is  it a migraine or something.... I have been having these symptoms...like...being very tired...sleeping very,very early(8 plus), slight fever...and now this headache... Haiz... Just when i thought its the end of the world... A shocking news cheered me up... I just couldn't say how happy i am!!! Anywayz...thanx! So...at least...i have something to be proud of...for now...

Later then...byez!


No comments: